The Findlay-area Campus Fitness Center is open to students, faculty and staff. There will be limited hours, days and equipment available.
For the Toledo-area Campus Fitness Center page, go here.
If you plan to visit the Fitness Center, please be aware of these safety measures below as we work to ensure a safe and healthy visit for all.
Entry and Hours
To enter the Fitness Center*, pick up a key at the Findlay-area Campus Department of Public Safety Customer Service desk during regular hours.
- View the Academic Calendar for dates the College is closed.
- Cardio equipment is available at this time.
- The locker rooms are open, but you are responsible for any items brought with you into the space.
- No towels will be provided.
- Cleaning wipes are on site.
- Any items left in the Fitness Center will be turned in to the Department of Public Safety for pick up.
- You are responsible for safely using the equipment.