Owens welcomes visiting students all year round. Simply take a class or two and then transfer the credits to your home institution.
Get started today!
Apply Online here, and from the drop-down menu, choose “International Application.” In the International Information section, select your corresponding visa type.
Submit your Admission Documents
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Copy of U.S. Visa
- Current I-20 (If applicable)
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Download and complete the International Visiting Students Data Sheet.
Activate your Ozone Account
You will use Ozone to register for classes, pay your tuition, access your Owens Student Email, and receive communication about registration.
About your Owens username
Your username is your full first name, underscore, full last name: jonathon_doe. Some usernames will have a number following the last name due to students having a common name (example: jonathon_doe2).
New Owens students will need to activate their account at sspr.cours-cuisine.net.
- Click Activate Account and fill in your information.
- Once all information has been filled in, click Activate.
Note: Your OCID is your Owens nine-digit ID number found on your welcome email via the personal email account provided on your application. If you did not receive a welcome email, please contact International Student Services at (567) 661-2773.
- Immediately following the activation process, you will set up your password.
- Once done, you can proceed to my.cours-cuisine.net to sign into your Ozone account.
You are required to change your password once you initially log in. Passwords expire every 120 days.
Password reset FAQs >>
View Out of State Tuition and Fees.
Deferred Payment Plan
- The Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) offers eligible students the opportunity to defer payment of tuition and fees over a four-month period for fall and spring semesters and a three-month period for summer semester. The student will be allowed one payment plan each semester. A $25 non-refundable Payment Option Fee is assessed to each participant each semester.
- Deferred Payment Plan online application
- Deferred Payment Plan Dates
Please review our Payments and Refunds webpage for additional information on making a payment or setting up a Deferred Payment Plan.