Click to watch the video.
During this session, you will:
- Take part in a hands-on orientation presentation
- Take the Accuplacer placement test (if needed)
- Have the opportunity to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor and Student Financial Services advisor.
Guided Online Orientation
The Office of Admissions encourages all new students to complete Orientation through their Ozone account. However, we understand some students may have additional questions or need extra help accessing resources.
We have developed these sessions to walk new students through:
- How to register for classes
- How to see your bill
- What support services are available at Owens
A representative from the Office of Admissions will be available to answer any questions you may have about getting started and your next steps.